If you think that the beauty (and the truth) lie in the details, here’s the opportunity for you. Use your creative flair for numbers to help employers reach just the right candidates. The Programmatic Campaign Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing programmatic strategies. In addition this role is responsible for evaluating and proposing media for campaigns, optimizing bids based on performance and activity, preparing detailed reporting and managing media buys to meet client goals, including focusing on hard-to-fill roles. The position involves collaborating with co-workers and clients on optimized campaigns and recommendations and results.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
- Manage multichannel programmatic campaigns while troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues.
- Conduct full analysis of campaign performance, optimizations, and issues (etc.) as you provide daily breakdown to management of ways to improve campaign performance.
- Work with internal teams to provide clients with programmatic media recommendations and optimization strategies that align with client objectives.
- Prepare highly detailed reports for clients, to foster optimum transparency on results.
- Set up campaigns prior to launch date.
- Foster expertise in media technology–buying platforms and analytic tools.
- Navigate through various third-party systems to complete monthly billing documentation.
- Provide timely feedback to clients and colleagues.
Rewards and Career Advantages
Within a culture defined by energy, fun, and talent, our team enjoys competitive pay, health and financial benefits, and the opportunity to work among innovative, friendly colleagues.
Shaker Recruitment Marketing is a family-owned recruitment advertising and marketing communications agency that has exceeded the expectations of clients since 1951. Strategically responding to change, we have created a legacy of success through excellence in creativity, service, relationship-building, employee/client retention, and agility. We offer best-in-class solutions for employer branding, media planning and buying, career site design and development, social media recommendations, and mobile solutions.