Appcast is the global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising technology and services. With advanced technology, unmatched market data and a team of the industry’s best recruitment marketers, Appcast’s technology and services manage job advertising annually for enterprise clients across industries. Headquartered in Lebanon, N.H. with offices in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Appcast is part of the Stepstone group, a leading digital recruitment platform that connects companies with the right talent and helps people find the right job.
Reporting to the Director -Media, this person will play a key role in expanding Appcast’s media buying capabilities for all media outside of Programmatic, Search, and Social. This role will deliver value and outcomes by driving adoption, influencing expansion and renewals, and cultivating customer advocacy.
- Manage logistics related to vendor partnerships including but not limited to securing pricing for media strategies and managing vendor account access.
- Develop and monitor media performance assessments to evaluate vendor performance.
- In collaboration with the client services team, lead data collection report creation for specific media campaigns.
- Identify and roll out new product updates to Client Services, in partnership with external vendors and internal media COEs.
- Identify information sharing opportunities for partners using written educational materials, webinars, lunch and learns, and in person meetings, to communicate Appcast’s value proposition and ‘how it works’.
- Complete ad hoc projects and tasks such as transactional media buying as needed.
- 1-3 years of agency or media buying experience
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, and other data manipulation tools
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Strategy or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years in customer success or business consulting within MarTech.
- Experience using and integrating a CSM Technology platform into the rhythm of the business.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and in a matrix environment to achieve objectives and key results.
Appcast recognized as one of Inc Magazine's "Best Workplaces" for 2021 & 2022!
- We’re the best at what we do. We’re the global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising. With advanced technology, unmatched market data and a team of the industry’s best recruitment marketers.
- We have an amazing culture driven by great people. Headquartered in Lebanon, N.H. with offices in the U.S., Canada and Europe, Appcast is part of the Stepstone group. To better understand our company culture, read Our Story and check out Working at Appcast on our website.
- We take care of our employees. We're dedicated to creating an inviting environment where individuals from diverse backgrounds can thrive and develop. We believe in providing competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, ensuring our team can support their loved ones and one another. We enjoy fostering a sense of community through dedicated employee networks, fun gatherings, delicious food, and even welcoming furry friends into our workspace. We live our values each day including volunteering and giving back to our communities.
Appcast is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.