Our purpose is to help a billion people find the right job! Phenom is an AI-Powered talent experience platform that is redefining the HR tech space. We have grown into a global organization with offices in 6 countries and over 1,500 employees. As an HR tech unicorn organization, innovation and creativity is within our DNA. Come help us make every talent moment Phenomenal!
Phenom is looking for a Sales professional within our growing Major Accounts team. As a sales representative, you are responsible for generating net-new revenue above quota with companies that operate with 1,000-5,000 employees. In this role, you will manage a $1,000,000+ sales quota, develop a target account strategy and acquire new customers.
What You'll Do
- Be active in your pipeline – moving the deal up or out fast
- Make calls to schedule discovery and demo meetings
- Conduct powerful product demos
- Drive opportunities throughout the sales cycle to reach a purchase decision
- Know the competition well enough to decipher competitive differences
- Assist with building attendance to webinars and events
- Source & develop client relationships and referrals
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads, and pipeline
- Demonstrate a repeatable sales technique for achieving maximum sales
- Use your energy, be passionate, laugh like crazy & have fun
- Work closely with business line leadership in this growth opportunity.
What You've Done
- 3+ years SaaS sales experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant work experience
- Industry experience selling Applicant Tracking System software OR HR Technology
- Experience managing complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is an asset
We want you to be your best self and to pursue your passions!
- Health and wellness benefits/programs to support holistic employee health
- Flexible hours and working schedules, as well as parental leave for new parents
- Generous vacation policies & holiday time off
- Growing organization with career pathing and development opportunities
- Tons of perks and extras in every office and even to those who work remotely!
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Our commitment to diversity runs deep! Diversity is essential to building phenomenal teams, products, and customer experiences. Phenom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer taking collective action to build a more inclusive environment where every candidate and employee feels welcomed.
We recognize there is more to be done. Our teams are committed to continuous improvement until these powerful ideas are ingrained in our culture for Phenom and employers everywhere!