At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.Job Description
This Solution Architect Customer & Industry Workflow is a functional and technical expert consulting with healthcare customers on implementing ServiceNow Customer Workflow’s solutions based on best practices – all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes. The role requires the person to be laser-focused on solving for the most relevant customer challenges - providing support during sales cycles, on direct engagements with our Customers and Partners, and advocating for customer needs within ServiceNow (e.g., Product Management, Customer & Partner Excellence, Training & Certification).
Solution Architect, Customer Workflow brings architectural guidance, business acumen in the healthcare software industry along with deep product expertise, innovation, and knowledge capital to our customers and partners.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for healthcare projects and as the face of the development team to the customer.
- Ensure quality of work delivered by technical team, serve as escalation point for client concerns, and identify and implement technical team process efficiencies to benefit the technical team and clients.
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices. ￼
- Understand customer requirements, translate to high-quality technical solutions, and communicate and deliver them to clients.
- Write/estimate stories, monitor developer’s work, and own overall quality and delivery of development.
- Lead technical onboarding efforts with new clients to understand their current processes and platform configurations.
- Deliver any purchased development artifacts, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
- Collaborate with the engagement manager to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues. ￼
- Mentor developers and technical consultants on technical design standards and best practices.
- Research healthcare technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration.
- Maintain and build proficient knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products. ￼
- Understanding and stay current of the Healthcare Technology Landscape (EMR, Passive Discover, RTLS, Claims Platforms, etc)
- Assist the pre-sales team with scoping service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems.
- Evangelize ServiceNow Expert Services by contributing to whitepapers, webinars, community groups and partnerships.
- Engage and collaborate closely with the ServiceNow product teams on new product service offerings and go to market activities.
- Interface with the product team during new product implementations to gain best practices insights and give feedback on new features and capabilities to enhance the product.
Leadership and Practice Development
- Contribute to continual improvement of Delivery Services processes and the maturing of varied portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements.
- Serve as a Senior member of the Customer and Industry Workflow Practice helping to define short-term and long-term goals.
To be Successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- At least 8 years of consultation and/or configuration experience related to implementing complex, highly configurable technologies. Preferably ServiceNow Customer and Industry Workflow Solutions. (Salesforce, ServiceNow, Zendesk. Etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing enterprise architectures, technical roadmaps.
- Strong Understanding of industry specific knowledge including system architecture, use cases, workflows, personas, industry standards, compliance and regulation requirements (Ex. HIPPA, PHI, and PII) typically found in the ecosystem.
- Experience designing technology solutions and integrations for Healthcare Providers and/or Health Insurance ProvidersUnderstanding of HL7 and other healthcare data standards
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult senior leaders (identification of needs, providing options with pros, cons and risks) in a large organization, while also providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Understanding of data classifications and impacts to storage and security requestions for various types.
- Experience creating implementation design artifacts, conducting solution presentations and obtaining customer acceptance of solution design.
- Strong capabilities in forging trust, engaging a remote or in-person audience bringing project/program management and leadership expertise.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids. Ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows, and diagrams.
- A passion to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.