At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.Job Description
Solution Sales is on a journey to innovate across ServiceNow’s go-to-market (GTM), delight our customers, and fuel our unparalleled climb to $16B. We are moving fast, and with this rapid scale and dynamic growth we are hiring a strategic sales & GTM leader to drive growth, scale and consistency.
The Sr. Global Solution Sales Executive – Field Service Management Go-to-Market will spearhead market success for the Field Service Management business which Customer & Industry Workflows. This role will focus on driving growth strategy, enhancing solution sales capabilities, and orchestrating cross-functional ecosystem efforts to build a robust sales pipeline and capture market opportunities. As a seasoned sales executive, you will apply your expertise to drive business growth in partnership with various cross-functional teams, including sales, specialist sales, product, marketing, partners, and other key stakeholders.
This role offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact on the organization's growth and success. The ideal candidate is a proven sales & GTM leader with the ability to collaborate effectively, foster relationships, and demonstrate a keen intellectual curiosity that builds trust with senior leaders and stakeholders throughout the organization. The candidate must bring a combination of GTM expertise, deep product & market domain knowledge, and sales excellence to drive results.
- Customer & Industry Focused: Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners, and the industry at large. Align as Executive Sponsor on key accounts. Meet Revenue targets.
- GTM Strategy Development: Apply a business owner mindset to build and execute growth strategies in partnership with product, sales & cross-functional business partners to establish ServiceNOW as the leader in this space
- Solution Sales Specialist “Force Multiplier”: Partner with global cross-functional teams to drive growth priorities, including demand generation, sales play construction, customer events and help geo-aligned solution sales specialist teams to ensure effective adoption and execution of strategies, plays, and activities.
- Thought Leader & GTM Voice: Earn trusted advisor status across the organization & externally through deep domain expertise and innovative thinking. Represent the Workflow in global forecast calls, quarterly product reviews, acquisition considerations, and various GTM planning activities from a sales perspective.
- Market Insights: Analyze the business to support proactive strategy development, opportunity discovery, and get-well initiatives. Bridge market insights and intelligence to shape product pricing and packaging for GTM success; lead the field in providing product feedback and to inform the business unit roadmap.
- Specialist Community Development: Foster and expand the specialist sales community and culture, define enablement priorities, and ensure competitive readiness for your business.
- Long-Range Planning: Provide industry expertise and consultation for long-range and annual planning efforts, including growth objectives, prioritization, enablement needs, demand gen, sales incubation approaches, and other critical sales activities.
- Matrixed Team Leadership: Lead and inspire a geographically dispersed, x-functional team dedicated to workflow GTM success and delivering on revenue targets.
- Sales Evangelism: Actively represent the portfolio in customer and partner-facing events, as well as executive briefings.
- Alliances and Channel Ecosystem Collaboration: Collaborate with the ACE organization to develop GTM partners for workflow growth objectives.
- Multi-Workflow Strategies: Work in partnership with Global WF Leaders and BU GTM peers to develop multi-workflow strategies.
- Business Development Strategies: Create and execute strategies for building a healthy pipeline, driving growth, and fostering innovation.
- 10+ years' experience in Industry Solution sales, business development, and GTM strategy.
- 5+ years in the Field Service Management software category
- Proven enterprise software sales experience in a large, global, matrixed sales organization, with specialist sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success partnering with senior product leaders to build and grow businesses.
- Expert sales, industry and product knowledge related to the XYZ business.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Experience presenting to large internal and external audiences, including customer and partner events.
- Strong understanding of customer buying preferences, market dynamics, and key drivers to craft effective sales GTM strategies.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding team quotas.
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques, customer interaction, and customer relations.
- Proficient in forecasting, financial metrics, ROI assessment, and market insights analysis.
- Proven track record of selling to large enterprise-level customers and established relationships at the C-suite level.
- Strong organizational, communication, teamwork, presentation, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Experience in inspiring global, matrixed teams to follow best practices.
- Self-starter with a collaborative "win as a team" approach.
- Global role or international experience is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.