The Sr. Technical Product Owner will work closely with the Accounting and Finance organization to provide technical day to day support for NetSuite, Concur and other financial systems. This role is a partner to the business responsible for driving standard processes and expanded capabilities of NetSuite to serve iCIMS as well as our partners and vendors. This role reports to the Manager, Technical Product Owner. About Us
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs. Responsibilities
- Handle configuration and operation of NetSuite based on business requirements.
- Work closely with Accounting Operations and other partners to gather requirements and document as needed.
- Work with multi-functional teams, in a consulting capacity, to drive improvements/standard methodologies.
- Work alongside the Accounting Operations team to design, create and manage complex workflow rules, tasks, data validation, and triggers.
- Collaborate with developers and other technical teams to support the integrations between NetSuite and other platforms, such as Salesforce, Concur and Adaptive.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the Accounting and Finance department, and other multi-functional partners as needed.
- Partner with business to update system related documentation and training materials to reflect changes implemented in process and/or system functionality due to releases or configuration changes.
- Keep abreast of and communicate new NetSuite features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Keep the business informed on the status of in progress activities through weekly/monthly dashboards.
- Obtain business approval on appropriate technical solutions and ensure business requirements and operational needs are met.
- Provide prompt and professional technical support to NetSuite users within SLA levels. Coordinate troubleshooting with the vendor when necessary.
- Ensure business change management policy, defined by the department, is implemented on all major changes made to the application to stay aligned with SOC and ISO 27001 certifications.
- Ensure integrity, completeness, and accuracy of data.
- Lead and support various ad hoc projects as needed.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent activities, assist teams in planning for various NetSuite projects/activities.
- Create test cases, implement test scripts and coordinate UAT sessions for upcoming releases.
- Participate in testing and validating system fixes and enhancements and assisting with user acceptance testing.
- Implement (as needed) related third-party products to work with NetSuite and other financial systems.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of Accounting and Finance policies and procedures as they relate to job function.
- Consistently ensure that business is always conducted with integrity and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience administering enterprise systems required; A minimum of 2 years of experience as a NetSuite Administrator or NetSuite Consultant required.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead technical projects, effect change, and process improvements required
- Understanding of Lead to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Financial Reporting processes required.
- Understanding of NetSuite OneWorld, Multi-Currency, and Advanced Revenue Module.
- Ability to configure solutions using SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, and SuiteAnalytics.
- Ability to work independently, while being a collaborative member of the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior customer experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with the management and executive team, and company employees.
- Ability to mentor peers in areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated success in displaying passion, drive, adaptability, and innovation.
- Ability to organize and lead multiple, and at times contending priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems or resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of any proprietary or sensitive data.
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing organization.
- Consistent track record of success in building solid working relationships within various areas/business functions of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in related or equivalent experience preferred
- NetSuite Administrator Certification highly preferred
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Compensation and Benefits
The target total compensation will be based upon experience.
Competitive health and wellness benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), dependent care, short term and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, bonding and parental leave, mindfulness resources, an open vacation policy, sick days, paid holidays, quiet hours each workday, and tuition reimbursement. Benefits and eligibility may vary by location, role, and tenure. Learn more here: https://careers.icims.com/benefits