At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- In this US-based global role you will serve as a trusted advisor to ServiceNow’s partners assisting in the development of successful ServiceNow Health Care & Life Sciences (HCLS) and Public Sector Digital Services (PSDS) Practices.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to execute Practice growth strategies to meet the capacity and competency needs of ServiceNow globally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure Partners have access to the assets and training they require to successfully go-to-market and implement the ServiceNow HCLS and PSDS products/solutions.
- Enhance the existing quality metrics to ensure there is a comprehensive set of KPI’s aligned to measure implementation quality across partner led implementations globally.
- Provide Alliance teams with insight into Partners who have validated HCLS & PSDS Practices
- Maintain, track, and report key metrics around Partner Practices including, targets and gaps, by major geographic area.
- Support escalations related to partner led implementations and drive remediation.
- Be recognized as a thought leader by the business unit, sales teams, and partner organizations.
- Present Executive level insights on HCLS and PSDS implementations and related Practices
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 10+ years’ work experience with some specific experience managing or developing sales and delivery Practices either as a Partner or software vendor.
- A background working in theHealth Care and Life Sciences industries with domain expertise and understanding of relevant business use cases.
- Demonstrable experience in building or being part of the leadership of a delivery Practice, with an understanding of the key components of a successful Practice.
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS), and the ability to understand complex technology problems.
- Be a strategic thinker, who is execution oriented; ideally has experience driving cross functional programs or processes.
- Ability to build long term strategic, trusting relationshipsand work collaboratively with partner execs and ACE leaders across the ecosystem.
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbal and written, comfortable in both business and technical discussions.
- Self-starter who is adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong team player and independent thinker
- Willing to travel at least 50%.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.