At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.Job Description
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Global Partner Seller to join the Global Partner Organization team. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong leadership, sales, communications, and organizational skills and is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
At ServiceNow, we are creating a vibrant, world-class Global Partner Ecosystem to enable and accelerate growth to $16B+. As part of the Global Partner organization, this role will have responsibilities for generating net new sales revenue with a set of identified partners.
The Global Partner Seller - Tech Mahindra/Wipro will provide sales specialist support to drive and generate new business sales revenue in a Service Provider “sell-to” and “sell through” motion. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within the strategic partner and engaging with the ServiceNow ecosystem to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities.
This qualified individual will also collaborate with a world class cohort of Global Partner Leaders, Global/Regional partner teams, Field AE’s and drive the unified partnership program to achieve revenue growth and enhance our ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This individual will possess the qualifications to adapt the ServiceNow Global Partner Organization mission & transformational operating model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $16B+ with and through the Service Provider Route to Market.
- Own and grow the Global Service Provider business as the primary focus, aligned to work cohesively with the Global Partner Leaders and Regional Partner Managers/SRAM’s in AMS, EMEA and APAC.
- Achieve global sales quotas with set of identified partners on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Interface to the global team and stakeholders in time zone including visibility of contracts renewal and de-bookings.
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closures.
- Educate Field AEs on differentiation of partnership so they can provide more informed decisions to customers. Qualify, develop, and execute new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers.
- Develop comprehensive joint go-to-market Business plans with the Global Partner Leaders leveraging all aspects of executive alignment, business planning, execution, and metrics-driven governance.
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure partner satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams.
- Being the trusted advisor to the partner by understanding their existing and future partner road map to drive the ServiceNow solutions within different partner BU’s and the marketplace.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key partner executives and decision makers
- This individual will be responsible for joint selling and lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” strategies & tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue.
- Develop world class business plans with associated QBR governance & exec sponsorship with the partner to include committed targets & shared metrics
- Manage potential field conflicts and develop aligned approaches and resolutions at Executive levels.
- Established operational relationships within the Global SI community, particularly with Tech Mahindra and Wipro.
- Track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals. Knowledge of Global System Integrators, Resellers & Independent Software Vendors is a must
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate joint engagement as and when necessary.
- A strong background in sales or alliance partnerships gained within the Cloud/SaaS space, managing multi-million-dollar deals
- Align, localize and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year regional business plans with set of identified partners, as well as ensuring development of compelling JOINT GTM value propositions aligned to NOW’s Primary Workflows
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts or alliance partners, ideally with a next generation software company.
- Clearly defined joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-Partner global exec sponsors with key milestones and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect
To be successful in this role you should have:
- The ideal candidate will have 10-12 years of prior global alliances and partner sales including business development in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force.
- Proven skills building Go-to-market plans for channel and partner organizations.
- Successful industry experience working with the strategic systems integrators and service providers that utilize Software/SaaS, embedded in their Service Offerings
- Is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to work with high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to operate in a highly collaborative environment and fosters a “win as a team” environment.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- Past experience and relationships with major SI’s, ISV’s, Managed Service Providers, Value Added Resellers and experience with leading software, Cloud & SaaS organizations required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA degree is a strong plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.