Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Account Manager for the Nordics region.
- Demonstrated ability in growing existing accounts, driving net new expansion bookings within customer accounts as well as upselling / cross selling opportunities within accounts
- Success in building key customer relationships across different levels of personas, including key decision makers and champions to be able to drive successful client outcomes, grow accounts and drive revenue outcomes
- Maintain consistent communication with key customer contacts and advocates on their needs as well as eliciting feedback on our products and services on how we can improve and support them further
- Ability to create and execute sales play to constantly grow revenue per account
- Able to create, execute and adapt proactive client strategies to achieve goals
- Confidently develop pipeline, forecast outcomes and provide accurate reporting data
- Strong knowledge of sales processes
- Ability to learn complex solutions and eager to constantly develop new skills and competencies
- Understanding of Remote’s services and its position in the industry
- 3+ years of Account Management experience preferable, or related SaaS sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business fluency in English & Dutch is essential
- Highly self-motivated with ambitions to be in a closing role
- Self-directed and able to work independently and as an active member of the team
- Resilience and perseverance with a positive attitude
- Able to perform under pressure
- Strong business acumen
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Efficient in multitasking, prioritization, and time management
- Customer obsessed and clear desire to be in a customer facing role
- Meet and exceed sales quota based on role level and manage the entire sales cycle
- Identify new expansion, upsell and cross-sell business opportunities and push through the sales motion and cycle
- Presentation to existing customers on Remote’s suite of services and create opportunities from existing customers to upsell solutions
- Own the customer relationship and complete the cycle from sale to business completion
- Remain in frequent contact with the customers and build strategic and partnership based customer relationships
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs
- Generates customer retention initiatives and participates in key strategic events to nurture customer relationships
- Work with other cross-functional teams to ensure customer success
- You'll report to: Mark Stewart
- Team: NEMEA Account Managers
- Location: Remote EMEA timezones
- Start date: ASAP - March 1st would be ideal
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Exercise Round with manager & 1 additional interviewee
- Interview with team members (optional)
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits
. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org