At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.Job Description
We are seeking a highly motivated leader and team player to join the ServiceNow partner team to drive and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of the ServiceNow Tech Mahindra and Wipro Business Partnerships.
This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of sales, strategic thinking, business acumen and a roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' attitude. Success requires the execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of assigned partner revenue both with our top accounts and landing net new customers. Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You need the ability to establish broad senior level relationships and you have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and execute a partner go-to-market business plan with the Area Sales leadership to drive sales growth with and through Tech Mahindra/Wipro.
- Leverage your passion for driving sales results to close by influencing internal and partner field reps while they work with customers presenting the value of the partnership, and evangelizing jointly innovated product offerings
- Build mindshare within partner field sales leadership and account teams to drive sales opportunities
- Responsible for weekly pipeline reporting, progress updates, customer references, deal registration
- Work with marketing to plan events and drive customer engagement
- Serve as primary GPC (Global Partner and Channel Ecosystem) touchpoint for field sales and partners sales when the partner is engaged and active on an account opportunity
- Customers are at the center of everything we do, you need to ensure together we are delivering high-value customer outcomes
- Ensure the Partner strategy is in line with Value Selling Methodologies and focused Industry alignments
- Work with ServiceNow partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects in a defined territory or region.
- Ensure ROI of partnership by remaining dedicated to key performance indicators as defined by the business
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong track record of exceeding sales and partner sales revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
- Multi-language speaker with excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationship
- Politically astute, good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant “partner identified” revenue with and through partnerships
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Willing and able to travel as necessary within the AMS as needed for the business
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 7+ years in either direct sales, consulting, or alliance sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- An understanding of the Tech Mahindra and Wipro Ecosystems is a plus (but not mandatory).
- Experience of working with organizations in multiple geographies / verticals
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree
- Technical prowess and ability to represent the joint product offerings is a plus
- ServiceNow platform knowledge a plus (not mandatory)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.