We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can alsobeperformed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
The Revenue Analytics team's mission is to enhance business decision making through data analysis and strategic insights. We are looking for a high-performer to join our team to manage sales compensation planning across our entire sales organization.
The Manager of Sales Compensation Planning will work closely with our Sales, Revenue Operations, FP&A, Business Intelligence, and People teams. You will take a data-driven approach to developing and refining our sales commission plans and conducting our quarterly sales goal-setting process, with a focus on driving profitable growth through our go-to-market teams.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, attentive to detail, and possesses strong leadership skills to work with executives across all functions to drive results. You will be working directly with VP and C-level executives across the company. This role is a great training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs and future CEOs.
- Lead sales incentive design process to create variable compensation structures that are in line with ZipRecruiter's strategic business goals, for both new and existing roles within the company
- Perform ROI analysis to ensure that our variable compensation plans are structured in a way that delivers profitable growth
- Conduct quarterly goal-setting for our Enterprise Sales teams, with a constant focus on how we can improve the accuracy and efficiency of the goal-setting process
- Partner with cross-functional teams launching new products to ensure that go-to-market roles are properly incentivized to provide the support required for successful launches
- Use rigorous data analysis and creative thinking to identify ways that our incentive structures can be improved
- Proactively define and champion initiatives that directly impact top- and bottom-line growth, and mobilize cross-functional teams to execute on those initiatives
- 6+ years of experience in sales/revenue operations, talent consulting, or a similar role, including 3+ years of experience designing or implementing variable compensation plans for sales or business development teams
- BA/BS is required; MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated experience of identifying and implementing process improvements (a relentless focus on improving and scaling processes is critical to success in this role)
- A track record of cross-functional leadership to deliver results
- Ability to influence within an organization, including VP-level leaders outside your reporting structure
- Strong analytical skills, with a bias for action and data-driven decision making
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable in unstructured and ambiguous problem solving environment
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000-180,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and the range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, role-related knowledge and skills, depth of experience, relevant education or training, and additional role-related considerations.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice