Do you have a passion for privacy? Are you looking to further develop your legal skills to help grow and mature a thriving global privacy program? We’re looking for a Privacy Analyst to join our growing Privacy team, so if you’d like to be a key member of the Privacy team at iCIMS, let’s talk! With guidance from the Manager, Privacy Operations, the Privacy Analyst supports the iCIMS Legal team through preparation and review of privacy documents across the organization and provides support to the growing privacy function within the organization. This role works with the Legal team to enable execution of the privacy strategy, and with local and international business partners to support data protection and privacy compliance. The person who fills this role will seek ways to improve processes and help the department function more efficiently and effectively. They will also provide support in managing privacy impact assessments, coordinating responses to data subject requests, performing vendor due diligence, and responding to customer questions About Us
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs. Responsibilities
- Serve as a supporting point of contact for Company employees in relation to privacy escalations, data subject requests, and privacy impact assessments.
- Assist in the execution of the iCIMS privacy program.
- Conduct privacy impact assessments (PIAs) and data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) for vendors that will process personal data.
- Support the maintenance of iCIMS’ data inventory by maintaining all records of processing activity (ROPAs).
- Support the maintenance of processes and procedures to help ensure compliance with iCIMS policies and privacy/data protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Support the facilitation of appropriate privacy/data protection compliance procedures and training.
- Support internal departments in addressing and integrating privacy requirements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact in handling data subject requests.
- Support and make recommendations that facilitate the continuous improvement of training policies and standard operating procedures for the protection of personal data.
- Support and make recommendations to internal departments about data protection and privacy regulatory requirements that may affect them.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of Company systems that include personal data, and stay informed about updates and modifications to these systems
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in privacy and technology project management/administration.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management, multiple geographies, internal subject matter experts, legal staff, vendors, and clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Excellent MS Office Suite Skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere and collaborate cross-functionally on a global scale.
- Additional education or certifications highly preferred but not required (e.g., CIPP/US, CIPP/E).
- Previous experience working for a software or technology company is preferred.
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.