At iCIMS, we are helping our clients to build their winning workforce. Our Enterprise Account Management Team has a key role in helping customers unlock their full potential in their efforts to attract, engage, hire, and advance top talent. As a Principal International Account Manager (Enterprise Core), you’ll be responsible for building outstanding consultative relationships with clients within an assigned geographic territory. In this role, you will maintain the existing business relationship and look to provide additional value, with additional iCIMS solutions.
You will work closely with clients to fully understand their business strategies, expectations and needs, ensuring renewal of current agreements, expansions, and ensuring overall happiness. To succeed, you’ll need to be able to readily identify growth opportunities and potential risks to the partnership, as well as expertly navigate executive-level conversations. Equipped with your knowledge of the iCIMS Talent Cloud, customer success stories, and a strong book of business, you’ll have the support you need to achieve growth and retention quotas. Advancement opportunities are numerous and include Account Executive, Strategic Account Management and leadership opportunities as we grow globally!
This position will retain and grow accounts throughout EMEA.
This position will be hybrid (1-2 days in the Paris office). About Us
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs. Responsibilities
- Proactively, retain, solicit and drive new business within assigned existing customer accounts.
- Builds, monitors and handles a sales pipeline to ensure consistent achievement of quotas and metrics for assigned accounts.
- Leads the entire contract renewal process, including coordinated efforts with marketing, pre sales, sales management, accounting, services, legal and technical groups.
- Maintains accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Through a consultative approach, uncovers customer business issues and crafts value based proposals as a trusted advisor.
- Research target accounts to identify and assess customer needs and effectively links product value, features/benefits to those needs.
- Works with internal resources to present and position company products and services to new divisions of existing clients.
- Develops and maintains current product knowledge and can explain the business value of our offerings.
- Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
- Conducts Executive Business Reviews, to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs and problems. Links iCIMS’ products back to key business issues.
- Proactively engages with clients to resolve ongoing satisfaction, provide demonstrated value of iCIMS products and services and emphasises the client’s return on investment
- 5+ years of account management, customer relationship management or sales experience required.
- Proven success in consistently achieving retention and growth sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability of basic sales acumen and drive to participate in a sales environment with quota responsibilities
- A passion for helping customers solve business issues with sophisticated technology solutions.
- Ability to effectively connect with customers, build relationships, and uncover opportunities with a value based approach.
- Displays negotiation skills and ability to navigate a customer’s internal organisation (ex: finance, legal, IT).
- Ability to clearly present material and effectively overcome objections.
- Able to connect with and influence multiples layers within organisations, including Senior Leadership.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce, Clari, SalesLoft and Gong.
- Experience with 360-degree selling methodology.
- Experience in HCM / Software-as-a-Service.
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.