Step 1: Our client is looking for someone with excellent Workday HRIS experience to help them create and manage a project plan to clean up the data in Workday.
Step 2: After step 1 is complete they need to build a process for ongoing data accuracy, maintenance and management.
Goal Areas: 3 main buckets of data that they need to clean up and have solutions for hopefully by the end of the year. ◦ Location Codes ◦ Sector / Division Consistency ◦ Job Title: Meaning they need an easy way to identify leaders and employees at various levels of the organization.
• Workday Data Cleanup:
◦ Spearhead initiatives to clean up and maintain data integrity within the Workday system.
◦ Collaborate with HR teams to identify and rectify data inconsistencies, redundancies, and inaccuracies.
◦ Implement and oversee data cleanup procedures to ensure a high degree of data accuracy and consistency.
• Process Enhancement:
◦ Identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency within Workday data management.
◦ Work closely with cross-functional teams to establish and execute best practices for data cleanliness and accuracy.
• 5+ years of proven experience as a Workday Administrator or Data Analyst in Workday with a knack for managing data integrity.
• 5+ years of experience in project management and hands-on experience in implementing data cleanup projects within Workday or similar HRIS platforms.
• Proficiency in Workday HRIS administration, including data management, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve data quality issues.
• Familiarity with Workday integrations, reporting, and security. Preferred Technical Qualifications:
• Workday certification, demonstrating advanced knowledge of the platform.
• Familiarity with Workday Custom Reporting
• Understanding of Workday's business processes, custom validation rules, and security policies.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.